STCC Workforce Development Center announces fall training programs
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Springfield Technical Community College’s Workforce Development Center will offer a variety of training programs this fall.
Visit www.stcc.edu/wdc to enroll or find out information about any of the courses listed below or call (413) 755-4225.
Health care programs
- Phlebotomy Technician Certificate Program – Starts Aug. 27
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Training Program – Starts Sept. 5
- Medical Interpreting Training Program - Spanish or Portuguese Online (Web-based program. Enroll at any time)
- CPR - Basic Life Support for Healthcare – Various dates
- Heartsaver First Aid - Various dates
- CPR - Basic Life Support Refresher - Various dates
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Plus Program – Starts Sept. 17
- Certified Nurse Aide Basic Program – Starts Sept. 24
Personal and career development programs
- Auto Damage Appraiser License - Starts Sept. 4
- Preparing for the Real Estate Sales Exams – Starts Aug. 25
- English as a Second Language (Various Levels) - Day and evening classes start on Sept. 11
- Certified Personal Trainer – Starts Oct. 6
- Intro to Drones – Starts Sept. 8
IT certification programs
- PC/Network Technician Certification Program- CompTIA A+, CWTS Wireless Certification, Microsoft MTA Networking Certifications – Starts Sept. 15
- Essentials for CWTS (Certified Wireless Technology Specialist) Certification – Starts Oct. 1
- Essentials for CompTIA Network+ Certification – Starts Oct. 9
- Essentials for Cisco CCENT/CCNA (ICDN 1) Certification – New Date Coming Soon
- TCP/IP Networking Essentials – Starts Nov. 28
- Introduction to Local Area Networks – Starts Sept. 24
Electrical training programs
Massachusetts contractors license exam preparation course
- Classes begin four times a year in January, April, July or October. Each class meets one day a week for seven weeks for a total of 24½ hours. Visit the Contractor Success Website for start dates at www.contractorsuccess.com
In addition, hundreds of online courses are available.
About Springfield Technical Community College
Founded in 1967 and located on 35 acres of the Springfield Armory National Historic Site, STCC is a major resource for the economic vitality of Western Massachusetts. As the only technical community college in Massachusetts, STCC, a designated Hispanic Serving Institution and an Achieving the Dream Leader College, offers a variety of career programs unequalled in the state. STCC’s highly regarded transfer programs in business, engineering, liberal arts, science and technology continue to provide the most economical options for students pursuing a four-year degree. With an annual enrollment of more than 7,700 day, evening, weekend and online students, STCC is a vibrant campus rich in diversity.
For more information about STCC, visit www.stcc.edu. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@S_T_C_C).
Jim Danko, (413) 755-4812, email@example.com