Microsoft Office Word 2016 Expert
WITA-004 Microsoft Office Word 2016 Expert – 16 hours
Fee: $259 includes textbook and materials
|Section||Date & Time|
|To Be Announced|
This 16 hour course is designed for individuals who are looking to attain an advanced understanding of Word environments, and the ability to use advanced features of Word 2016 for documents and content management, and advanced formatting. The course will consist of 16 hours of instructor led lectures with hands-on exercises to demonstrate and practice your skills. This course is also design to help prepare students for the MOS Word Expert 2016 Exam if the student wishes to become certified.
- Manage Document Options and Settings
- Design Advanced Documents
- Create Advanced References
- Create Custom Word Elements
Students will be able to download a copy of Office 365 for free to practice their skills at home
· WITA-001 Microsoft Office Word Core 2016 or Equivalent Knowledge
Microsoft Office Specialist
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Exam 77-726 objectives to help students prepare for the Word Expert 2016: Creating Documents for Effective Communication
Students who are interested in obtaining their MOS certifications are encouraged to purchase the G Metrix practice software to help prepare for their exams. Your instructor will review your options during your first class. STCC is an Authorized Testing Center for MOS Certification Exams.
Suggested Enrollment Process
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Development Classes
- Type in 'word' and hit 'Submit'
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course. If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 27, 1st Floor to register for the course or call 413-755-4225